Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information
We collect both personal and non-personal information of the users on our website. Personal information is the information that we can use to identify individual users, whereas non-personal information cannot be used for identifying individual users. The information that we collect can include, but are not limited to:
- Details about your browser, operating system and your visit to our website (including your geographic location, IP address, referral link, pages that you visit on our website and how much time you spend on these pages)
- Your provided information while creating an account on our website (including your name, residential address, email, contact number, etc.)
- Your provided information while subscribing to our email newsletters (including email, name, preferred language and country)
- Information that you’ve already sent us. For instance, when you send us a query or comment or post on this website’s pages.
Use of Your Personal and Non-Personal Information
All the personal information that we collect from this website will only be used as per the provisions of this website, and you have the right to NOT share the personal information with us if you don’t want to. We might use your personal information for the following purposes-
- Carrying out standard administration of our website
- Improving our users’ experience to provide them with a customized browsing experience
- Providing you the services offered by our website
- Resolving your queries related to this website and its services
- Sending you emails at regular intervals with information regarding our website
- Sending marketing emails about services and products that you might find interesting. (We will only send you such emails if you have subscribed to our email newsletter services)
- Ensuring complete security of our website and preventing any kind of fraud
- If you provide your personal information for the purpose of publication on this website, we will only use that information as per the license that you’ve provided us
- We will never share your personal information with any third parties who will use it for marketing. However, we will share the information if you have allowed us to do so
- If we ever need your personal information for any other reason, we will get your consent before collecting such information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We can share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- If it is required by the law
- For the purpose of exercising or defending the legal rights of our website or any other user of our website
- To the entity that might purchase our business partially or completely
Usage of Cookies
We might use both, ‘’session’’ and ‘’persistent’’ cookies on our website. Session cookies get deleted from your system as soon as you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies stay on your system until their expiration.
Session cookies are used by us to track your browsing behavior on our website and improve the security of our website. However, persistent cookies are used to recognize users and keep a track of their preferences. All of these information allow us to provide you with a customized browsing experience on our website.
We also use DoubleClick DART Cookies on our website. These cookies are used by us to understand how effectively our marketing strategies are working.
If you do not want us to send any kind of cookies to your computer, you can change your browser settings to reject our cookies. However, if you reject our cookies you might not be able to access some parts or services offered by our website.
Third Party and Affiliate Ads
Our website also contains third party links and advertisements. We cannot be held liable for their privacy policies, services, contents or products.
We reserve the right to make changes to the provisions of this website, and it is not our responsibility to inform the users individually about the same. Thus, we advise our users to regularly visit this page to know about the changes. The last revision date is available at the bottom of this policy.
Last Revision – (29/2/2016)